Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Thing 4


This is my geotagging find of the south Pacific island of Bora Bora. My husband and I honeymooned at the hotel where this photo was taken. It was the most amazing trip of our lives. Unfortunately photos can not project the amazing smells that surround you while visiting the island. Between the flowers, plants and ocean breezes. Bora Bora has an intoxicating smell that I will remember for ever. If you ever get there. Be sure to bring home some monoi oil. Whenever I want to relax and remember this magnificant place I put a little on and enjoy. We hope to go back there again some day.


I already have an account on Flickr. We post most of our photos there. We also have grouped many of the family members photos as well for easy viewing. We haven't been very good at creating functional tags for the photos. Most of the photos are of our son, Charlie.


1 comment:

Blonde Librarian said...

Thanks for sharing the beautiful photo! I guess we will have to wait for Web 3.0 for Internet scratch-n-sniff.