Monday, March 17, 2008

Thing 8

I spent a great deal of time this morning, playing around with and creating a XTIMELINE. I found the link to this site from the 50 Web 2.0 Way to Tell a Story Link. Here is the link to the timeline page; http://xtimeline.com/timeline/Lynette-the-Library-Lady

It looked like it would be pretty easy at first. I thought that I could include links of relevant website to the timeline events. I guess they should have been video feeds instead. I did manage to add a photo of the college I attended. I did include a photo of myself when I created the page, but the photo that shows up on the timeline is not that photo. I would have to spend a lot more time on this to get it looking like I would want before putting it on any webpage that I would share with.

No comments: