Friday, April 4, 2008

Thing 13

I took a look at PageFlakes. It seems to be a lot more work than I would want to do. If I have lots of time to waste I might want to us its cool layout system and templates.

My husband and I have been using 30Boxes as our shared calendar for the last year or so. Since we do not have access to each others electronic work calenders, its an easy way for us to let each other know about evening meetings, plans with friends & family, shared activites and appointments. My husband can sync it to his Iphone. Its very basic and no frills. I would recommend it to others.

I don't know that the t0-do-lists would be helpful. It might be good for a small business with 2-5 employees that could have access to the same lists. I might us it for keeping track of birthdays and anniversaries. I have a task list as part of my email program, that seems to work well for me. Backpack looked very extensive. It would be good if I did a lot of traveling and I wanted an online place to collect info on-line for easy access where ever I might be. I can't say that I was jumping up and down about any of them. I'm that type of person that doesn't us computers very much when I am not at work. At home its all about the piece of paper/list on the refrigerator.

No comments: